Call Us: 918-691-6604 Stefanie
Doggy Day Care Benefits
- Great exercise and stimulation
- Socialization with people
- Socialization with new dogs
- No rushing or worrying about letting your dog out
Frequently asked questions
- Will my dog have someone there at all times?
Yes, the owner lives on site so there is someone with your pets day and night.
- Do I bring my own food or do they eat yours?
Either way! We are happy to feed the food your dog eats at home, or to give them our house food, Diamond Naturals.
- What Happens if my dog gets sick or hurt?
While every precaution is taken to ensure a safe environment and injuries are rare, sometimes accidents happen. If your dog becomes injured or ill while staying with us, we will notify you right away and take your pet to your preferred vet.
- Can My dog catch kennel cough or any other illness there?
Yes, just like sending children off to school, there is always that possibility when being around new dogs. However every precaution is taken to ensure the cleanest environment, using cleaners that not only kill kennel cough, but almost all other doggy germs known to man. All dogs are required to be fully vaccinated before staying at the Dog Ranch and food and water bowls are cleaned each day.
- Is there a charge for extra playtime, potty breaks or medications?
NO. What you see is what you pay. We believe that all dogs deserve extra playtime, treats, and attention and just because they may need a pill or two shouldn't mean extra costs for you.
Dog Ranch Requirements
1) Please bring proof of vaccination
2) Unaltered dogs are welcome to stay and board, however dogs over the age of 6 months old must be spayed/neutered to participate in daycare play groups. Females in heat are not allowed.
3) Daycare dogs must be friendly with people and other dogs. If your pup needs socialization or help with shyness private training can be done during their stay.